Monday, November 8, 2010

Part 2 - The Outing

Part 1 "The Outing"
Mary: So here's the setup, kiddos...Kids? Kids? Oy! Listen up you little crocos!

Frederik: Ahem, boys?

Nikolai:   Yes, Uncle Frederik?

Frederik: When her voice kind of disappear and Ziggy out in the car starts to howl,
             it's a sign you don't have much time to leg it. Just a little heads up, take
             it from a pro.

Felix:      Like now? She's speaking but no sound's coming out?

Frederik:  Mary, remember your happy place: You, Brent, Bondi beach...

Mary:      I said: Stop speaking Danish so fast, Fred. You know I hate when you 
              do that! I have trouble enough grasping that silly language when the 
              peasants think they can address me. And stop laughing like that. 
              You know that sound gets on my nerves...

Frederik:  I'm sorry...I was just thinking...if you didn't know us - and of course
              everyone 
              in the world not only knows us but loves us madly - but if they didn't -

Mary:       Do you have a point before I scream?

Frederik:   Well, then you would think Nikolai was our son, right? He's tall, pretty 
              and darkhaired. And the three towhaired tots overthere could be 
               Joachims?

Mary:       I don't find that amusing at all. Frederik? Frederik! Stop hiding behind
               Nikolai. I can see you. Barely.

Felix:        Tante Mary, Mor says -

Mary:       I'm so fed up with what your mother has to say about everything, 
               kiddo. Okay? Tired of hearing her oh so perfect danish thrown in 
               my face. Tired of people snickering: Oh ho-hum, at least Joachim's 
               wives speak the language! Tired of Izzy speaking it better when 
               she's not licking those god damn windows!
        

Frederik:    What did Alex say, Felicius?

Felix:        That...we shouldn't get on Tante Mary's nerves now she's pregnant. 
               Sorry...

Mary:         Cough. Kay kiddo, just go play on the ledge or something and take 
                 Girl with you. Christian! Go play with Grandpa before he wanders
                 of into the woods. We promised to babysit him today and it makes 
                 a great photo up.

Christian:     Do I have to? He smells like the bottle you keep in your nightstand.

Mary:          Just do it! And stop acting up. I'm carrying two possible replacemets, 
                  somewhere in my uterus so don't act smart with me, mate! They 
                  might be intelligent and darkhaired and then you're out! What you 
                  looking at Nikolai?

Nikolai:        Nothing...Are you really pregnant?

Mary:          Frederik, get that kid away from me or I'll -

Christian:     Mummy, help! Grandpa is kissing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment